| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Car Nicobar in May is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is reasonablytly soggy with rain every now and then. A substantial 317mm (12.5in) of liquid is discharged across on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Car Nicobar May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Car Nicobar:
- Pathein, Myanmar - 872.9 kms (542.4 miles) NNE
- Ye, Myanmar - 872.3 kms (542.1 miles) NE
- Coco Island, Myanmar - 555.5 kms (345.2 miles) N
- Dawei, Myanmar - 805.4 kms (500.5 miles) NE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 867.5 kms (539.1 miles) ENE
- Myeik, Myanmar - 729.5 kms (453.3 miles) ENE
- Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar - 729.5 kms (453.3 miles) ENE
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 820.8 kms (510 miles) ENE
- Chumphon, Thailand - 714 kms (443.7 miles) ENE
- Ranong, Thailand - 642.7 kms (399.4 miles) E
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 638.8 kms (397 miles) E
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 695.5 kms (432.2 miles) E
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 785.8 kms (488.3 miles) E
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 614.6 kms (381.9 miles) E
- Phuket, Thailand - 629.9 kms (391.4 miles) ESE
- Trang, Thailand - 769.8 kms (478.4 miles) ESE
- Songkhla, Thailand - 884.9 kms (549.9 miles) ESE
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 897.5 kms (557.7 miles) SE